[c-nsp] 3750 High Cpu IP Input

Chris Lane clane1875 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 19:09:11 EDT 2009

sh platform tcam utilization

CAM Utilization for ASIC# 0                      Max            Used
                                             Masks/Values    Masks/values

 Unicast mac addresses:                        784/6272         37/235
 IPv4 IGMP groups + multicast routes:          144/1152          6/26
 IPv4 unicast directly-connected routes:       784/6272         37/235
 IPv4 unicast indirectly-connected routes:     272/2176         52/326
 IPv4 policy based routing aces:                 0/0             0/0
 IPv4 qos aces:                                528/528          18/18
 IPv4 security aces:                          1024/1024         57/57

Note: Allocation of TCAM entries per feature uses
a complex algorithm. The above information is meant
to provide an abstract view of the current TCAM utilization

Hope this helps.

--
//CL