[c-nsp] 3750 High Cpu IP Input

Chris Lane clane1875 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 07:44:18 EDT 2009

sh ip traffic
IP statistics:
  Rcvd:  37788273 total, 24253 local destination
         0 format errors, 0 checksum errors, 9771492 bad hop count
         0 unknown protocol, 27979860 not a gateway
         0 security failures, 0 bad options, 7762670 with options
  Opts:  0 end, 0 nop, 0 basic security, 0 loose source route
         0 timestamp, 0 extended security, 0 record route
         0 stream ID, 0 strict source route, 7762670 alert, 0 cipso, 0 ump
         0 other
  Frags: 0 reassembled, 0 timeouts, 0 couldn't reassemble
         0 fragmented, 0 couldn't fragment