[c-nsp] Adding member to Multilink PPP during production

Jeff Wojciechowski Jeff.Wojciechowski at midlandpaper.com
Fri Apr 24 12:30:41 EDT 2009

Hi all,

We took down one of our 3 T1's in a PPP multilink group last night so that the LEC could replace a cable pair.

Is it safe to add it back to the bundle during production hours? We've got mostly VoIP and Citrix traffic traversing that WAN link. Naturally it's the VoIP that I am mostly concerned about.

Thanks,

Jeff