[c-nsp] Worst case: Compromised Internet router?

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Sat Apr 25 18:31:52 EDT 2009

What if they set up lawful intercept on the device? That could relay
all your packets without visible configuration, or just the
"interesting" ones.

As with any device, you want to insure it's integrity of both
configuration and image running is important. I suggest rancid or
something else to help audit these items.

Jared Mauch