[c-nsp] DHCP server support for mysql configuration

Walter Keen walter.keen at RainierConnect.net
Mon Apr 27 19:59:17 EDT 2009

Looks ideal, except for part of the fine print that will hinder my use
of it:
/TODO:/ add support for VoIP devices. ie. packet cable.
(unless I want to try to implement it myself that is)

Is anyone using this?  Granted, I'm not talking about a large user-base
for this (roughly 2k modems) but it would be nice to know if another
service provider is using it.