[c-nsp] video processing modules

Lars Lystrup Christensen llc at dansketelecom.com
Wed Apr 29 14:47:13 EDT 2009

Hi Marlon

Unfortunately I'm not that familiar with all the IPTV equipment. I just saw a few slides about the system last week at a local Cisco conference. I suggest you contact your local Cisco contact for further details.

Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Lars Lystrup Christensen
Director of Engineering, CCIE(tm) #20292

Danske Telecom A/S
Sundkrogsgade 13, 4
2100 København Ø