[c-nsp] BGP Med and outbound metric

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Thu Apr 30 13:24:40 EDT 2009

Ah. I didn't realize the "show" was before the route-map was applied. I was trying to make sure everything was setup correctly on our side before contacting the other ASN.

They may very well have something that zero's the metric.

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
http://www.ox.com  | Phone: 914-460-4039