[c-nsp] [SPAM?] Re: ASA / EIGRP / Redundant Interfaces

Steve McCrory SteveMc at netservicesplc.com
Thu Apr 30 14:11:31 EDT 2009

Hi Jason,

Have you considered tweaking the metrics on the routers to force the ASA
to prefer the routes from only one router at a time?

A few of the options to influence path selection are detailed at the
following link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk365/technologies_tech_note09186a00800c
2d96.shtml

Steven