[c-nsp] Per session shaping

adi.siswanto adi.siswanto at indosatm2.com
Thu Apr 30 21:09:48 EDT 2009

Hi Steve,
if you put DPI between LAC - LNS, I think it will difficult for DPI to
recognize per user traffic, because it inside tunnel (cmiiw). The common
implementation is to put DPI after LNS.
For per user traffic shaping you can use radius attribut on the LNS, you
can see below
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_2sb/feature/guide/sbsbpssq.html

regards