[c-nsp] SFC DOWN

e ninja eninja at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 09:51:07 EDT 2009

Gert,

So if we apply your thought process, there is no value in capturing and
organizing re-usable intellectual capital? I guess you must think Wikipedia
is useless and we should just trawl through the web and layers of email
threads to find simple answers to questions that have already been answered?

The value of any list is to share knowledge. If there are free tools out
there like mysolvr (a user-generated knowledge-base), that also allows us to
go the extra mile of documenting and organizing re-usable know-how for the
benefit of others, it is worth the effort.

We have to work smarter, not harder.

Eninja