[c-nsp] SFC DOWN

Seth Mattinen sethm at rollernet.us
Sun Aug 2 12:33:08 EDT 2009

e ninja wrote:
> Gert,
>
> So if we apply your thought process, there is no value in capturing and
> organizing re-usable intellectual capital? I guess you must think Wikipedia
> is useless and we should just trawl through the web and layers of email
> threads to find simple answers to questions that have already been answered?
>

> The value of any list is to share knowledge. If there are free tools out
> there like mysolvr (a user-generated knowledge-base), that also allows us to
> go the extra mile of documenting and organizing re-usable know-how for the
> benefit of others, it is worth the effort.
>
> We have to work smarter, not harder.

You're not sharing knowledge, you're pimping a website. I am fully
capable of searching this list from my own archives or the ones online.
I suspect others are as well. If you're going to participate here *do
not* spam the archives of this list. They are likely to last far longer
than at the whim of some web 2.0 fad that may or may not allow free
access to said knowledge in the future.

~Seth