[c-nsp] 7500 for DSL aggregation - RSP memory error?

Buhrmaster, Gary gtb at slac.stanford.edu
Tue Aug 4 12:07:48 EDT 2009

> I've never been brave enough to try a 7500 for dsl aggregation:)

And while a memory parity error is probably hardware,
I have this vague recollection that someone from
Cisco (Rodney Dunn?) has on a couple of occasions
recommended against using a 7500 for broadband
aggregation, since the platform was simply not
targeted or tested to that role.  One *would*
encounter things that do not work, and they would
end up being "won't fix" on that platform.