[c-nsp] 7500 for DSL aggregation - RSP memory error?

Walter Keen walter.keen at RainierConnect.net
Tue Aug 4 13:56:56 EDT 2009

Yes, I believe it was you.  We are trying to migrate from a 7200 to a
7500 to gain route processor redundancy.  Our traffic is typically
20mbit peak from this site between 2 atm ds3's.  Using radius, pppoa,
and some dsl subs are behind NAT, but we're slowly weeding them out into
having a typical dsl connection with a public ip.  Probably about 1k
subscribers, and in the next year or two we'll probably be moving them
to an ethernet-based handoff from the carriers to us.