[c-nsp] Can't pick up ip address--cisco 1200 ap

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Tue Aug 4 16:59:00 EDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-08-03 at 21:06 -0700, snort bsd wrote:
> But I did almost exactly you suggested and still not working. BTW, the
> command "bridge 10 route ip" doesn't work since only command "bridge 1
> route ip" works.

That "almost" might be critical. ;-)

What does it say if you type "bridge ?" when configuring? How many
bridge groups does it support? What error do you get?

I'm not familiar with the 1200 AP (vaguely remember working with a 350
AP but haven't touched it since) but unless you absolutely need to
bridge the VLAN you might also be able to just configure the Dot11Radio0
subinterface with an IP address.

Regards,
Peter