[c-nsp] Deny Default Route Propagation

Ivan Pepelnjak ip at ioshints.info
Thu Aug 6 13:40:08 EDT 2009

No, you cannot control the LSA flooding (apart from blocking the flooding
over a particular interface). All LSAs still get to all the routers (this is
what you've asked for: OSPF is a link-state protocol :), but you can control
which of the best OSPF routes get inserted in the IP routing table with the
"distribute-list in".

Ivan

http://www.ioshints.info/about
http://blog.ioshints.info/