[c-nsp] IS-IS route separation/filtering

Jared Gillis jared.a.gillis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 15:09:54 EDT 2009

Here's a thought: If I change Router A to L2 and Routers B and C to L2/L1, I can
put B and C in different areas, but because they are L2/L1, they learn all the
routes to all the areas, just as L2 routes instead of L1 routes.
This gets me each stub router and everything behind it into different areas, but
doesn't solve the problem of needing local-only routes plus default on B and C...