[c-nsp] TACACs access filtered by device

Jeremiah Best jbest at zyedge.com
Fri Aug 7 08:08:01 EDT 2009

You can do it using ACS if you have an ACS server. The way we've done it is create groups of devices and then just assign the user whatever rights and then only allow said user to access that group of users. Works well. Outside of ACS I'm not sure if there's a way. If you want more details let me know.

-Jeremiah