[c-nsp] ASA5520, can't pass traffic over ipsec tunnel between Cisco client andinside network?

Michael K. Smith - Adhost mksmith at adhost.com
Fri Aug 7 17:40:21 EDT 2009

I would imagine having the /16 that encompasses the /24 of your inside
interface and your VPN pool is a "bad thing."  The /16 route is injected
into the tunnel, which encompasses your default gateway for the VPN.
But, you have forwarded all that traffic to the .1 address.  As a start,
I would get more specific on your subnets, since the 10.18.14.0/24 is
physically tied to the ASA.  Why not try more specifics like
10.18.1.0/24, 10.18.2.0/24, etc. and see if that helps.

Regards,

Mike