[c-nsp] ASA 5505 stops servicing inbound connections

Kevin Hunt khunt at huntbrothers.com
Tue Aug 11 09:51:26 EDT 2009

Are you logging via TCP or UDP ?
If you are logging via TCP to a logging server and the logging server is
down, the pix will only permit a limited number of logs to be "uncomfirmed"
and then it will stop all traffic as a security measure.  At least this was
the rule in pix 6.3.5, I've not researched it on the ASA platform...

W. Kevin Hunt