[c-nsp] 6VPE, redistribute routes

Aleksandr Gurbo kron at linkey.ru
Wed Aug 12 08:43:35 EDT 2009

> I have test lab with two routers connected together.
> c7507-----c7604
> I can redistribute default ipv6 route from c7507(default table) to c7604(default table).
> I would like to know if it is possible to redistribute default ipv6 route from c7507(default table) to VRF vpnv6 on c7604?

I redistributed ipv6 default route throught eBGP between c7507(default table) and VRF vpnv6 on c7604.
See page 26.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/iosswrel/ps6537/ps6553/prod_presentation0900aecd80311df4.pdf

I would like to know if it is possible to redistribute default ipv6 route throught OSPFv3?

--
Alexandr Gurbo