[c-nsp] DS3 circuit error

Randy randy_94108 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 16:20:01 EDT 2009

...at the far-end...:-)
Tell your SP you are Rx is AIS

--- On Wed, 8/12/09, Oddiraju, Kiran @ London SMC <Kiran.Oddiraju at cbre.com> wrote:

From: Oddiraju, Kiran @ London SMC <Kiran.Oddiraju at cbre.com>
Subject: [c-nsp] DS3 circuit error
To: cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 12:57 PM

Hi Guys,

Our T3 controller is down and the SP has asked me what I am seeing on my
end. Below is the show controllers command on my router. Could you tell
me where the problem is based on the output below?

Router#sh controllers t3

T3 3/0 is down.

  Applique type is Subrate T3

  Transmitter is sending remote alarm.

  Receiver is getting AIS.

  MDL transmission is disabled

  FEAC code received: No code is being received

  Framing is C-BIT Parity, Line Code is B3ZS, Clock Source is Line

  Data in current interval (250 seconds elapsed):

     0 Line Code Violations, 0 P-bit Coding Violation

     0 C-bit Coding Violation, 0 P-bit Err Secs

     0 P-bit Severely Err Secs, 0 Severely Err Framing Secs

     250 Unavailable Secs, 0 Line Errored Secs

     0 C-bit Errored Secs, 0 C-bit Severely Errored Secs

Cheers,

CB Richard Ellis Limited, Registered Office: St Martin's Court,
10 Paternoster Row, London, EC4M 7HP, registered in England and Wales No. 3536032.
Regulated by the RICS and an appointed representative of CB Richard Ellis
Indirect Investment Services Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

This communication is from CB Richard Ellis Limited or one of its
associated/subsidiary companies. This communication contains information
which is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender immediately. Any use of its contents is strictly prohibited
and you must not copy, send or disclose it, or rely on its contents in any way whatsoever.
Reasonable care has been taken to ensure that this communication
(and any attachments or hyperlinks contained within it) is free from computer viruses.
No responsibility is accepted by CB Richard Ellis Limited or its associated/subsidiary
companies and the recipient should carry out any appropriate virus checks.