[c-nsp] Route redistribution and selection

Ivan Pepelnjak ip at ioshints.info
Thu Aug 13 10:31:43 EDT 2009

@Luan: Thanks for the link :))

@Joe: if you have EBGP sessions with the core MPLS VPN network, you're
losing the BGP cost community (resulting in the EIGRP-related redistribution
issues). It might be possible to tweak the WEIGHT attribute on the PE
routers (the routes redistributed into BGP have very high weight and are
thus never replaced by other BGP routes), but you'd probably need
access-lists to select the backup routes.

Ivan

http://www.ioshints.info/about
http://blog.ioshints.info/