[c-nsp] Event Manager question

Ivan Pepelnjak ip at ioshints.info
Thu Aug 13 15:31:51 EDT 2009

Absolutely, with EEM 3.0 an applet can be triggered with an SNMP trap or
inform. The details are here (although the article describes a slightly
different task):

http://wiki.nil.com/Trigger_EEM_applets_with_SNMP_Informs

However, are you absolutely positive there is no other way to get what you
need? In many cases you could use a smart routing design instead of the PBR.

Ivan

http://www.ioshints.info/about
http://blog.ioshints.info/