[c-nsp] Bridge devices - ARP takeover

Graham Wooden graham at g-rock.net
Thu Aug 13 16:48:06 EDT 2009

Yeah, kinda messy - sorry about that.

It's taking over as when I do a "sh arp ip", instead of seeing the far end
router's MAC for the other end of the /30, I see the radio's.

c6509/sup32 -> radio <------------------------> radio -> c2621

Between the c6509 and c2621 is a routable /30.

I should note that I didn't have this problem when had this setup on a Sup2,
and ran fine for several months.  Is there a different ARP timeout between
the two?