[c-nsp] Network related postgraduate

Mario Spinthiras spinthiras.mario at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 15:17:57 EDT 2009

Dear all,

 I understand this isn't the usual topic found in this mailing list however
I felt more answers and hints would come out of here than anywhere else.

I am looking for a networking related university within the EU (preferably
U.K) for postgraduate studies. I am currently a Computer Networks student in
London. Particularly I am aiming on an MSc with a research project at the
end of it. As far as grades are concerned, I don't think that would be an
issue. Any ideas/suggestions are more than welcome. Anyone?

Regards,
Mario