[c-nsp] RES: Feedback on Bug Toolkit (BTK), IOS Software Download Planner, etc...

Eninja eninja at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 08:29:53 EDT 2009

"Shared Support" is a variant of SMARTnet where Cisco and its partners
'share support' delivery.

Wilson,

To simplify.....

- Make the Bug toolkit and Bug fixes freely available to all customers
that have purchased Cisco software.

-Eninja

On Aug 17, 2009, at 2:07 PM, "Leonardo Gama Souza" <leonardo.souza at nec.com.br