[c-nsp] Sup720 hang while writing SP crashinfo?

Eninja eninja at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 19:00:18 EDT 2009

There are multiple causes of crashes and several causes of system
'hang' (high CPU, memory depletion, etc) and both should be
investigated independently.

Do you have any syslogs from a few minutes before the crash? If yes
send over along with RP crashinfo, whatever was captured from SP and
console logs.

-Eninja

On Aug 18, 2009, at 11:04 PM, Kevin Graham <kgraham at industrial-marshmallow.com