[c-nsp] 6500 QoS

Randy McAnally rsm at fast-serv.com
Fri Aug 21 17:27:34 EDT 2009

We got minor packet loss and noticeably slower speeds off the bat with 'mls
qos' enabled with all defaults, even with only 40-50% interface utilization.
In fact it took a while to figure it out.  Be very careful when you enable it
if even minor packet loss will be an issue.

--
Randy
www.FastServ.com