[c-nsp] asa SSL VPN

Scott McGrath mcgrath at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 24 19:30:00 EDT 2009

The SSL vpn client is implemented either as a ActiveX control or a java application depending upon platform.

It replicates the functionality of the IPsec client and is currently the only support Cisco has for 64 bit OS'es

There is a WebVPN license as well which only allows access to published services you used to get this as part of the SSL VPN client but now Cisco has a SSL VPN 'essentials' licence which gives you the IPSec emulation only.