[c-nsp] GSR 12k GRP Images?!?

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Tue Aug 25 01:58:32 EDT 2009

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009, Jerry Bacon wrote:

> Which brings up a question I've had for a while. What's the difference
> between the 12.0S and the 12.0SY versions?

You can use the feature navigator for that, but basically 12.0(32)SY has a
few added features over 12.0(32)S such as support for more hardware such
as SPA-TENGE-V2 and it has a few more features such as mpls ldp igp sync
for ISIS.

Generally for the SY train has been early introduction of features,
historically MPLS was available there first for instance.

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se