[c-nsp] OSPF fast convergence on Sup32/SXI

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Mon Aug 31 03:11:10 EDT 2009

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 08:05:02AM +0100, Mateusz Blaszczyk wrote:
> if ports usage is not an issue, you can try to stretch a vlan via
> trunk--->access--->routed ports using external looped cable. Ugly.

I'm not *exactly* sure how to sell this is as a "professional
high-availability solution"... :-/

(And since I need BFD on two different interconnection VLANs, it would
eat up 4 GE ports if I only go for "1 gbit").

Yes, it might give me BFD, but at what price...?  (but thanks for the
suggestion anyway :) ).

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de