[c-nsp] Monitoring Cisco SIP 200/400 interfaces

Elijah Savage esavage at digitalrage.org
Mon Aug 31 10:49:45 EDT 2009

All,

Does anyone have the MIB for monitoring the cpu utilization of the SIP200/400 interfaces on a 7600? We can graph the normal interface statistics, but I have seen scenarios where the SIP interface cpu was running very high introducing latency and the circuit was only approaching 40% utilization. Now to Cisco's credit in these situations it has been due to possibly misconfiguration, but this is something I believe should be available just like all the other resources are.

Thanks