[c-nsp] ASA authentication using a self signed cert?

Ge Moua moua0100 at umn.edu
Tue Dec 1 20:21:29 EST 2009

I was just looking at something like this today:

ASA 8.x : VPN Access with the AnyConnect VPN Client Using Self-Signed
Certificate Configuration Example

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a00808efbd2.shtml

Regards,
Ge Moua | Email: moua0100 at umn.edu

Network Design Engineer
University of Minnesota | Networking & Telecommunications Services