[c-nsp] CompactFlash card compatibility

Brian Fitzgerald fitzgeraldb at camosun.bc.ca
Wed Dec 2 13:07:28 EST 2009

We have been using the Kingston CF/4GB Type I - they work fine, with same
caveat as Randy posted - format them in the Sup first.

One other note - no matter what brand, stick to the slower cards (type I or
II) as the faster access-time cards do NOT work - they do not format or read
correctly.

Good news is the slower ones are a lot cheaper...

Brian