[c-nsp] Cisco logging commands

Nick Hilliard nick at inex.ie
Mon Dec 7 18:06:24 EST 2009

On 07/12/2009 19:32, Gert Doering wrote:
> For router cli access (as opposed to "dial-in usage"), I can't see any
> reason to go for Radius, and lots of reasons to stick to TACACS.

This is exactly what was going through my mind.  One of my preferred
reasons for sticking with tacacs+ is that to access more advanced aaa
functionality using radius, you still need to use tacacs+ av pairs.  IOW,
there's hackery going on which you can directly avoid if you just stick to
tacacs+.

Nick