[c-nsp] Cisco logging commands

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Tue Dec 8 10:54:50 EST 2009

On Tuesday 08 December 2009 07:14:58 pm Henry-Nicolas
Tourneur wrote:

> I'm not willing to use Tacacs+ because I'm setting-up a
>  new server environment and I don't want
> to need to manually compile tac-plus and get broken
>  dependencies after an upgrade.

This is why I love FreeBSD (although I realize this could
start a war of the UNIX'es - not my intention, so please
don't :-)).

Compiling and upgrading TACACS+ from the FreeBSD ports has
always been a breeze. All dependencies taken care of.

I'm sure it's just as easy for other UNIX/Linux
distributions.

Cheers,

Mark.