[c-nsp] 3560g PoE issue

Nilesh Sawant nilesh5555in at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 11 10:25:45 EST 2009

Hi,

I am observing the problem with 48 ports 3560G in LAN infrastructure. We have alcatel IP phone which are connected to 3560G switches. Sometimes these IP phone are not getting power up , after restarting the switch IP phone gets power up. As per cisco theory it's deliver average 7.7w on all 48 ports or 15.4 w on 24 ports.

i tried shut, no shut after IP phones gets power down, also tries to allocate 10-14w power on that particular interface, but no use.

What could be the issue ?

Regards,
Nilesh