[c-nsp] ASA 5520, unable to find matching cert with digital key usage

Scott Granados gsgranados at comcast.net
Fri Dec 11 18:37:26 EST 2009

Hi, I only have the items as far as keypair=name.key.  I used the
configuring ASA with microsoft CA and digital certs example on the Cisco
site.  Didn't list any of the other options.  I did figure out this error
though, the problem was with the CA server.  It was injecting my username in
instead of the fqdn and the data I provided in the request.  Now I'm
struggling with a group 1 configured for group 2 error but I think I
understand what that is.

Thanks for the response

Scott