[c-nsp] Port channel bug in SXI3

David Hughes David at Hughes.com.au
Mon Dec 14 20:59:26 EST 2009

Hi

Since moving to SXI3 we've seen issues with port channels.  Problems such as the physical interfaces and port channel config getting out of sync.  A "sh run int" on a member of the Po will say it's shutdown but a "sh run int" on the Po itself shows it's up (and a "sh int" does too).  It's not impacting on the operation of the box but it's confusing the hell out of some of the engineers having to work on them.

We are seeing this on 2 pairs of 6500's with Sup720-3B's.  We are working with TAC on this but thought I'd ping the list to see if anyone else has seen this problem.

Thanks

David