[c-nsp] SSL cert for tools.cisco.com revoked?

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Tue Dec 15 16:38:41 EST 2009

On Tue, 2009-12-15 at 12:42 -0800, Tim Utschig wrote:
> Apologies if this is off-topic...
>
> Is anyone else seeing "Peer's Certificate has been revoked."
> while attempting to access tools.cisco.com?

Hadn't seen your message when I posted mine, but yes I see the exact
same thing.

Thanks for the tip on disabling OCSP; I know it's technically a really
bad idea ("don't do this at home") but I kinda needed to look up a bug.
I'll change my password when the certificate mess is over and hope for
the best. :-)

--
Peter