[c-nsp] Egress QoS on FE links with less than 100Mbps speeds

Bielawa, Daniel W. (NS) dwbielawa at liberty.edu
Wed Dec 16 10:04:04 EST 2009

Hello,
	We had the same issue on couple of links. We solved it with the following command. The number on the end is a percentage of link speed in 1 percent increments. This was done on a 3750G running 12.2(44)SE6, this command might or might not work on other platforms.

 srr-queue bandwidth limit (10-90)

Thank You

Daniel Bielawa
Network Engineer