[c-nsp] Help !!

Scott Granados gsgranados at comcast.net
Wed Dec 16 11:37:45 EST 2009

This sounds like a good candidate for VPN.

We personally use the ASA5520 for a concentrator in a similar application
providing both LAN to LAN (branch office connectivity) and VPN Client access
for mobile end users and their laptops.  Depending on the pipe size and
forwarding requirements / branch office sizes you could use Pixes in the
field or even routers with VPN functionality and use an ASA as the central
concentrator.

Lots of ways to get from here to there might be a good time to talk to your
Cisco Rep and sales engineer.