[c-nsp] NAT-Device with authentication ?

harbor235 harbor235 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 13:03:12 EST 2009

The cisco ASA proxy authentication would authenticate you prior to being
NAT'd, if that fails you are prevented from gaining external access. Thsi
can be accomplished for any application you wish. I am sure most if not all
enterprise class firewalls have this feature.

Mike

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 9:59 AM, David Freedman <david.freedman at uk.clara.net