[c-nsp] FWSM logging problem

NMaio at guesswho.com NMaio at guesswho.com
Wed Dec 16 14:00:50 EST 2009

Oops..sorry for the confusion.

We are working with TAC and the BU directly with this.  They are aware of the issue and acknowledge that it is happening across all code releases A2(1.x/2.x/3.x)
Unfortunately when this happens you can't even run any diag commands.  I have a plugin from TAC that dumps to the Linux shell of the blade but it looks like whatever process that runs away is dynamic and they don't know what it is yet.  They acknowledge we are not the only customer.