[c-nsp] Egress QoS on FE links with less than 100Mbps speeds

Lobo lobotiger at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 08:40:10 EST 2009

Hi Peter.  The reason why the radio only works at less than 100M is
because that's all the bandwidth it has.  This is licensed based
wireless technology for point to point shots between buildings.
Bandwidths can be anywhere from 18M to 400M depending on which frequency
you use and radio brand.  For that 400M radio we use Gig interfaces so
we would need to use the bandwidth limit command to make sure that it
only operates at 40% vs 100%.

So for the 2950s and 3550s it looks like we may not have much wiggle
room.  My recommendation might be to upgrade those all to 3750s.  :)

Thanks.

Jose