[c-nsp] Cisco AIRONET WPA-Enterprise w/Windows question..

Eric Geier egeier at nowiressecurity.com
Thu Dec 17 10:18:23 EST 2009

If you use APs that support PEAP, you might consider using outsourced
services, such as AuthenticateMyWiFi
<http://www.nowiressecurity.com/service.htm> . You don't have to mess with
setting up your own RADIUS server. Plus it works for multiple locations,
unlike traditional servers.

------------------------

Eric Geier

NoWiresSecurity, Founder and CEO

www.nowiressecurity.com

On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 01:35:02PM -0500, Howard Leadmon wrote:

>   I have a question hopefully someone can give me a pointer or shed some

> light on..

>  I have both an Aironet 1242AG and now a 1252AG access point, which are

> working fine.   I have WPA2-Personal with a shared key setup and running

> great as well.   As it was my impression that Vista and Win7 both
supported

> Enterprise authentication, which I figured would be better and more secure

> than using the personal shared key stuff.

>  I have tried, and googled, and I for the life of me just can't seem to
get