[c-nsp] IP accounting vs. NetFlow

Steven Pfister SPfister at dps.k12.oh.us
Thu Dec 17 15:02:58 EST 2009

*ugh* I really, really need a vacation! I could have sworn the netflow side was set to bytes, but it wasn't... that was the difference. Thanks! Sorry... a little brain damage on my part...

Steve Pfister
Technical Coordinator,
The Office of Information Technology
Dayton Public Schools
115 S. Ludlow St.
Dayton, OH 45402

Office (937) 542-3149
Cell (937) 673-6779
Direct Connect: 137*131747*8
Email spfister at dps.k12.oh.us

>>> Gerry Boudreaux <gerry at tape.net> 12/17/2009 2:46 PM >>>
is one reporting bits and the other bytes? (Factor of 8)