[c-nsp] ME6524 q-ini-q over xconnect on one platform

Anrey Teslenko teslenko.andrey at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 10:46:49 EST 2009

Hi all,

We have some task which we need to solve.
I will happy if somebody help me.

We are must  build  q-in-q tunnel in our network.
We have me6524 from one side and c3750+C7609 from other side

we accept q-in-q tunnel  in me6524 and give it in c3750.
we need to build xconnect between me6524 and C7609 which are in different
places.

In generally  scheme looks like as

 CE-->(q-in-q)c3750<--->C7609<----MPLS--->me6524(q-in-q)<--CE

Question is:
How to implement q-in-q and xconnect on me6524 for same vlan?

I am try to configure xconnect in SVI on "me6524", but it doesn't work.
I am try to implement interworking, but it doesn't work or i do something
wrong.