[c-nsp] CIsco 6509-E issues

Renelson Panosky panocisco77 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 08:41:44 EST 2009

I am experiencing a small problem with one of my Cisco 6509-E on my
network,  My management device (SNMP) showing one of my switch is down but i
am able to log in to the switch, ping it from my PC, ping it from other
cisco devices on the network.  A couple computer on my network is not able
to ping it or telnet however every user who is directly connected to that
switch is able to get online.  I have not received any complaints yet from
any of my users.   I just want to make sure this doesn't turn to abigger
issue.  Any advice.

Happy Holidays