[c-nsp] tagged attribute in FreeRadius

Marlon Duksa mduksa at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 00:44:33 EST 2009

Does anyone know the syntax on FreeRadius to pass 'tagged' attribute value
from the server to the client?

For example, this is how the attribute is defined in dictionary file:

ATTRIBUTE       ERX-CoS-Parameter-Type                  108     string
has_tag

and this is how I'm trying to return it:

:
:
ERX-CoS-Parameter-Type:1 = "basic_sch",
ERX-CoS-Parameter-Type:2 = "8m"

Is this syntax correct? Obviously it does not wotk in my case, this is why I
ask. Usually there is no :<num> after the attribute name, but I figured that
if a have an attribute with the tag, the tag should be after the colon.
Anyone has experience with this?
Thanks,
Marlon